- Exclusive Use of the Auditorium or Classroom
- $200* - for the first two hours and
- $100 per hour afterwards
- Exclusive Use of Museum (Main Hall and all its public rooms, Conduit Hall, and Street Car Hall).
- $300* - for the first two hours and
- $150 per hour afterwards
- Plus $100* - refundable security deposit for damage and/or clean-up
- Street Car Charter Outside Regular Museum Hours
- $100 - per street car trip [up to 45 passengers] at a pre-designated time to be completed before sunset.
- Street Car Charter During Regular Museum Hours
- $150 - includes admission to the Museum plus one exclusive street car trip [up to 45 passengers]. Available only on Saturdays and Sundays, January to November at 1:30 and 3:30 pm.
- Set Up & Removal Fees
- $60 - per each 90 minute block of time for set up or for each 90 minute block of time to take down outside the charter times
All booking fees (marked with *) must be in hand at least two weeks prior to the event.
For use of the facilities during normal business hours (Saturdays and Sundays only), please review our information about groups or our Complete Fee Structure. [Do you need a PDF reader? Download here].
Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to make arrangements.
Back to Top